Conical Settlement Tanks
- GRP construction with corrosion resistant reinforcement
- Resistant to almost all chemicals – tanks can be made to withstand very strong alkalis or acids
- 60° inverted cone tank.
- An increased retention period can be produced by extending straight heights
- Can be installed either below or above ground (up uo 4.0m diameter)
- Sized in accordance with BS 6297 and designed to principles established in BS4494
- Supplied complete with internal launders, diffusion drum, scum board, piping etc.
- Connection sizes and positions tailored to customer needs Scum draw-off systems available
Contact Cleartek: To find out more about our range of range of environmentally friendly Sewage Treatment and Water Polution Control Plants or to request a free quotation Contact Cleartek Services
Sewage Treatment Plants and Installation
Cleartek Ltd : Glenhaven : College Road : Methven : Perth : Scotland : PH1 3PB : Tel and Fax: 01738 842875